Thursday, March 27, 2008

I just felt a need to blog. Feeling kinda prosaic(learnt this word today). I've just made a snowball out of my homework and it's not getting smaller any time soon.

Today went by quite quick. I guess it's because i kept looking forward to the time when school ends and i can rush home to slack. Tomorrow ends earlier and there's more time to rest at home i guess. I'd better finish by shitload of homework.

Sigh, i feel totally burdened by unnecessary events and feelings. It's not going away i think and this feeling sucks. I want it to go away soon so that i can be my normal self again. I wanna just rest and leave everything in God's hands so that he can take this burden off my shoulders.

Meeting vanessa this sunday with the rest of the gang, really sad charlene cannot make it though. Sigh, i miss the old A13, not that i'm complaining about the new one, but i'm not really adaptive to changes. Yeah. The new A13 is truckloads of fun.

Note to self: Just breathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home