Sunday, December 14, 2008

Went for serene's wedding today! Some dishes were nice, some were awful(like the noodles), but it was a wonderful experience. Seeing her get married makes me feel old. We sang for her too, i hope she liked it even though we were not very good =P But i think the best part of the wedding was during serene's speech. It was seriously very touching to see her showing her gratitude to everyone. Seriously makes all the failed practices worth while.

Ok i really need to start on my econs and math and history, and although i don't have lit Rpaper, i really need to brush up on my vocab. I sound like a secondary school student. Crap. I want to use words like hoyden, caustic, scabrous, cardinal and burreptitious (ok, i made the last one up). Anyway, the point i'm trying to make is that i'm lacking in my studies.

Let's play SantaBaby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home