Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sometimes, life really isn't fair to you.

After getting back the results of my repapers, i've realised i'm seriously in deep shit. what i thought was easy turned out to be an S grade. No matter how much effot i put in, the result is just still the same - a pathetic S grade. If this continues, my motivation will sink faster than the titanic. I really want to see some results soon, and a whole lot of encouragement.

It's been like this every night for the past few days. Actually, it's been the same for the past few months. I don't know what you're thinking but it's making me feel emotionally unstable. I need a sign.

Sometimes, every cloud has a silver lining.

1 Comments:

At 10:41 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Philip I'm supposed to remind you. You said you could and will do it! Don't give up on it! =D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home